You’re a subscriber to our newsletter or followers on social media
If you’ve subscribed to receive our newsletter or we’ve added you to our mailing list at your request, or you follow us on social media, you can find out more about the purposes we will collect and use your personal data for, and other important information, below.
What personal data do we collect?
- Biographical details (name, job title and other information about you or your role)
- Contact details (both private and work, where appropriate)
- Comments on our posts or other content
Where do we get your personal data from?
- We’ll usually get your personal data directly from you
What do we use your personal data for?
- Sending you our email newsletter to provide information about us, our services, and our events
- Engaging with you on social media
What is our lawful basis for using your personal data?
There are six available legal grounds for using personal data. The grounds relied upon by us for the above purposes are:
- We’ll send you our email newsletter based on your consent where you’ve subscribed to receive it or our legitimate interests where you’re using an email address provided by your employer and you’re a ‘corporate subscriber’
- We’ll engage with you on social media based on our legitimate interests in marketing and promoting our services, responding to comments and questions made on social media and engaging with our network of clients, potential clients, referrers and partners
Who will we share your personal data with?
In addition to our staff (which may include self-employed consultants) and those providing technical services to us (such as cloud service providers that host our business systems), we may share your personal data with:
- External marketing agencies engaged by us, where necessary
How long will we keep your personal for?
We retain marketing contact details until you unsubscribe or object to receiving direct marketing from us, or we believe you’re not longer interesting in receiving any marketing communications for us.
We generally won’t retain copies of any exchanges between us on social media – instead, they’ll be stored by the relevant platform and retain in accordance with its policies. However, we may make a note of any exchanges between us on our CRM system and these will be stored for up to 2 years.
Get in touch
We’d love to talk about how we can help your business.