This page sets out what information we process when you browse our website.
Personal information we hold
Contact information: name and email address.
Usage information: we collect usage information about you whenever you interact with our website and services. This includes which webpages you visit, what you click on, when you perform those actions and so on. All usage data is anonymous and will never contain your name, address, telephone number or payment details.
Log data: our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site (e.g. HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, device type and timestamps. All log data is anonymous and will never contain your name, address, telephone number or payment details.
How we use your personal information
We process personal information about you:
- with your consent
- to fulfil our contractual responsibility to deliver the services to you
- to pursue our legitimate interests of providing support and improving the services we offer and developing new products and service features
- to comply with a legal obligation
We use your contact information to send you our newsletter (as long as you’ve told us you want to receive it). We can do this under the GDPR because we have your consent.
We collection information about the types of content you engage with so we can direct you to other relevant features and services we offer. We can do this under the GDPR because of a provision called legitimate interests.
We use log data for many different business purposes, including:
- monitoring abuse and troubleshooting
- tracking behaviour at the aggregate/ anonymous level to identify and understand trends in the various interactions with our website
- fixing bugs and troubleshooting functionality
We can do this under the GDPR because of a provision called legitimate interests.