17 November 2020
As part of the Bristol Tech Festival, Stephenson Law partnered with the award winning recruitment agency, SR2, to tackle an important topic, 'The A to Z of Hiring Your First Developer'.
Running a start-up is a complex mission, made all the more complicated when your team starts to grow. You’ve got the industry-breaking idea, trademarked the name, and embarked on your start-up journey - but now what?
Hosted by “Best New Recruitment Agency” winner SR2, and jargon-free law firm, Stephenson Law: this event provided a considered approach to hiring, and paid close attention to the legal frameworks needed to build a team that lasts.
In addition to industry leading advice, this event included virtual activities, including focused group sessions - designed to lighten the load in growing your world class team! In this event, the SR2 and Stephenson Law hosts covered:
- Advertising. What to do... and what not to do! 5:05
- What does a bad advert look like? 16:40
- What does a good advert look like? 20:36
- Choosing a candidate: What should you look for? 24:30
- Interviewing. How should it be done? 35:55
- The exciting part: Making an offer! 43:15
- The nitty gritty: The employment contract. 50:05
Find Sam on LinkedIn
Find Alicia on LinkedIn
Find Nathaniel on LinkedIn
The above event took place on Thursday 12 November at 17:30pm GMT as part of the Bristol Technology Festival. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.