There’s a reason employers team up with our employment lawyers again and again; our people-first experts give empathetic but commercially sensible advice. If you are looking for an advisor who can help you navigate the fine balance between incentivising your team and the commercial reality of running a business, as well as getting things back on track if the scales tip too far one way, look no further. We can help you with:
• Drafting contracts (for directors, contractors and employees)
• HR policies
• Employee relations and internal processes (such as disciplinaries, grievances and long term absences)
• Redundancies, restructures and business change
• Advising on employment status
• Assistance with hiring overseas
• TUPE issues and support
• Tribunal litigation representation
• Employee and senior executive exits
Whether you’re in financial services, technology, professional services or media, a healthy work environment and people culture is vital to attracting and retaining the people that make a business go from strength to strength.
We’re here to give emotionally intelligent, commercially sensible advice – so you know that whatever route you choose, you’ll have made an informed decision which considers your people and your business.
Mark Falcon, General Counsel